Account Supervisor - HCP - NYC/NJ/Remote
Account Supervisor - HCP/DTC
Come join a growing healthcare advertising agency! In this Account Supervisor position you will work on a wide range of media including print, digital, and video.
This position works closely with the senior team with a strong focus on growing great brands. This opportunity has the opportunity to be located in NYC, NJ as well as remote.
Your daily role:
- Partner with account and cross discipline leadership to oversee the translation of our client's vision into a road map that will achieve client goals.
- Key point person for all day-to-day client communication across multiple teams.
- Manage and implement projects from concept to execution with minimal supervision; create accurate budgets and schedules, manage budget with the help of the account leadership.
- Oversee junior account members, ensuring execution of projects are within scope and deliver towards the client's brief.
- Oversee and manage legal approval process and talent tracking for all advertising
- At least 4+ years of prior healthcare ad agency experience with emphasis on HCP
- Excellent communication
- Organized and proactive
- Strong multitasking abilities
- Passion for problem solving
- BA/BA in advertising or related field
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Madison Black please visit www.madisonblack.com