Associate Creative Director, Copy - HCP
Associate Creative Director, Copy - HCP - NJ/Remote
My client, a global healthcare advertising agency, located in New Jersey is looking to add a talented Associate Creative Director to their innovative team. This role will be working on a US/Global HCP account which will include conceptual, strategic and management responsibilities.
They are offering a competitive salary, excellent benefits, flexible working (including remote) and a fun collaborative environment. For more information regarding this unique opportunity, read on!
Responsibilities for Associate Creative Director:
- Knowledge of product, market & position ensures sound strategic planning, timely & accurate implementation, good service, financial control and a solid client relationship
- Places emphasis on quality control and adherence to deadlines
- Participates in development of brand personality, positioning, and creative briefs
- Helps set priorities and manages workloads so that assignments are completed within agreed upon time frames
- Ensures the account team member thoroughly understand creative concepts so that they are committed to selling them to the client
Qualifications for Associate Creative Director:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 10+ years experience writing within an agency
- HCP experience an MUST
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience with digital projects preferred
- Strong conceptual skills
- 1-2 years management experience a plus
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply!
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.