Associate Scientific Director, Publications (MB-32618704)
In this role, you will be responsible as the scientific lead on one or more accounts. Deliverables will include abstracts, posters, slide decks, manuscripts and oral presentations for scientific congresses.
My client offers a collaborative environment with a team committed to excellence. This agency has a friendly and inclusive work culture where you are supported in finding success. This agency recognizes their employees are their best asset and encourage upward mobility by enabling them to realize their potential within a meritocratic culture.
- Doctorate level degree preferred
- At least 3 years' writing and editing experience as a senior medical writer in a medical communications agency and 1-2 years' experience focused on publications deliverables
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents (clinical study reports, regulatory submissions, clinical papers).
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before internal and external stakeholders. Strong ability to build relationships and rapport.
- Knowledge of Datavision and EndNote
- Understanding of ICMJE and GPP guidelines and regulations.
- Ability to write abstracts, posters, manuscripts
Compensation and Benefits:
- $110,000 - $130,000 annual salary, commensurate with candidate experience
- Employee first culture with great work life balance
- Annual bonus based on personal and company performance
- 401K match
- Excellent health, vision and dental coverage
- Generous paid time off package
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Madison Black please visit www.madisonblack.com