Associate Scientific Director
***This is a fully remote position (hybrid working option available) with some travel required (~15% per year)***
Are you passionate about science and medicine and love storytelling? Looking for a new and exciting opportunity as an Associate Scientific Director? I want to hear from you!
My client, large medical communications agency, is looking to bring on more people to their team due to new business wins. They are a full-service agency that partners with some of the biggest life sciences and pharma companies globally.
They have business in a variety of therapy areas including but not limited to oncology, neurology, immuno-oncology, diabetes (HCP), and vascular access, across many different types of deliverables (publications, medical affairs, medical education). You will be able to choose the type of work you do as my client customizes roles around candidates.
- Attends medical conferences and assesses competitor product activity and market opportunities for client products
- Ensures consistency and leverages learnings in regulatory review and other processes across client team(s)
- Provide promotional medical strategy on a set of accounts, leading efforts to shape strategy and planning on assigned and challenging internal and client thinking as appropriate
- Participate in internal brand planning processes
- Assist in new business development by conducting background research, educating the internal team, helping to formulate the strategic approach to the proposal, and participating in the pitch presentation as required
- Work simultaneously on multiple projects, sometimes relating to multiple products in various therapeutic areas
- An advanced degree or equivalent relevant experience in a life sciences or clinical discipline
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working at a medical communications agency
- Expertise in multiple therapy areas
Benefits of working here
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage from your first day of employment
- Competitive salary plus bonus scheme
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Generous amount of paid time off annually + the holiday week between December 24th - January 1st off
- Stock options available
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Madison Black please visit www.madisonblack.com