Highly creative, outgoing and naturally curious content specialist. He/she will be at the core of all existing and future global content strategies as well as driving the content development for the globally supported digital marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have experience in creating, managing and planning content; he/she will have a strategic and open mind-set, being able to manage content databases and laying out strategies to get ahead of global, as well as local trends. Needs to be just as persuading as being a good listener, with a research-focused mentality.
- Develop & Execute Digital Content Strategy
- Maximize Content Performance for the campaigns run by the global team
- Internal & External Engagement
- Commitment to ongoing best practice delivery
- 4-6 years' experience in leading end-to-end process for content creation.
- Understanding of content marketing tactics such as SEO, digital advertising and social media marketing.
- Knowledge of digital tools like google analytics, SEO, CMS analytics.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and XD) is desirable.
- Superior proofreading and editing skills.
- Solid experience managing creative agencies.
- Collaborator between local business unit's insights and content creation agencies.
- International travel required (~20-40%)