As our clients' Email Marketer you will be responsible of setting-up, analysing and optimizing all the email campaigns that inspire their community. In this role you will also have a lot of ownership and a big impact on their brand communication.
With their multicultural and passionate team, they believe that creative thinking and diversity helps to improve their brands and ultimately create a unique experience for their customers, and one that they will want to repeat. As a scale-up, the company offers you the best of both worlds. They offer you the atmosphere and freedom of a start-up, combined with the professionality and resources of an established company.
Job description and Role
As a Email Marketer, you will manage the content and oversee all email marketing campaigns, analyse data and increase engagement. You will achieve these goals through:
- Designing and executing email campaigns, troubleshooting issues, monitoring email performance and reporting on key learnings;
- Initiating new or improving the performance of existing customer journeys;
- Optimizing segmentation of their database;
- Working closely with the Digital Performance and Content teams to ensure a multichannel approach of all the brand communications via digital channels;
- Fuel the customer life time value and their revenue growth.
Boxes to tick
You are the Email Marketer we are looking for if you have the following characteristics:
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience in Email Marketing within an Ecommerce organisation;
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or relevant field;
- Experience creating and managing automated and triggered email journeys with at least one enterprise-level ESP such as Adobe Campaign or Salesforce Marketing Cloud;
- Strong understanding of email best practices, metrics and associated KPIs;
- An understanding of customer segmentation and experience managing and analysing large quantities of customer data.
We would love to meet you if you are also…
- Organized, have great attention to detail and are highly motivated;
- You have previous experience of working in an international environment;
- You feel at home in an online environment;
- You love travelling;
- You recognize yourself in our core values;
- You have excellent communication skills both verbal and written on a business level in English.