Global Online Search Specialist
Experiment driven, analytical search marketer with highly ambitious mentality required to play leading role within relatively new team, taking ownership to drive online search marketing growth strategy.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in an online marketing role coupled with a growth mindset; they will be customer-centric, data-driven, and creative, have a strong ability to work autonomously and be highly determined to deliver continuous results in close collaboration with our business units worldwide.
- Develop and execute search strategies
- Maximize Search Performance through Growth Tactics
- Internal & External Engagement
- Commitment to ongoing best practice delivery
This is a relatively new team with start-up mentality within an established organization, where you will have the chance to take ownership and have a direct impact on global growth
- 4-5 years' experience in Search Engine Management (SEO, SEA, PPC) on platforms like Google, Bing and Yahoo.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills - ensuring effective collaboration with both local business unit marketeers as well as 3rd parties.
- Strong ability and will to work in an agile, experiment based environment (experience with Lean Startup methodology is preferable).
- Profound knowledge of search marketing tactics such as SEO and bid management, content optimization, digital advertising and preferably social media marketing.
- Knowledge of digital tools like Google analytics, Google Optimize, SEMrush/Moz (or comparable), Google Ads, CMS analytics. Marketing Automation preferably as well.
- Strong online customer behaviour research skills (keyword research, content pillar development, PPC). Ability to learn and apply audience & customer journey insights.
- International travel required (~20-40%)