We are looking for a Java developer with Azure knowledge to strengthen our team. The company is working according to the Spotify model. You work within your team, but you are also part of a community to share your knowledge about Java and Azure. With Design Thinking our development teams research the real problems of our customers and come up with great solutions. They fully believe in 'Designing the right thing' and 'Designing things right'.
Could it be you?
You are part of a multidisciplinary Scrum team. On a daily basis you work together, inside and outside your team, with mobile and backend developers, designers and product owners. You are a confident problem solver, one that wants to find every bug and solve it. You make sure that every user story has been tested thoroughly - by you and your teammates - before the end of a sprint. You are an experienced professional but also open minded in learning new technologies and learn from the best practices. With your expertise in Azure, you can include people in your way of working and transfer knowledge. You also can work independent and liked to be challenged and pro-actively challenge others. Together with your teammates you grow
- 3+ years' experience in Azure
- Experience with: Java, Python, Azure functions, Azure containers, Cosmos DB, Nodejs, Webapps, vnet
- Experience with API creation, maintenance and management.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and writing) in preferable both Dutch (native) and English
- 3+ years' experience in working Agile and/or Scrum
- Based in the Netherlands already
- Azure certifications could be added advantage AZ-900, AZ-204 or AZ-400
We think the following soft skills are important:
- Team player
- Experience with diverse cultures is a plus
- Being proactive
- Strong communication skills and know how to explain yourself