The company is mediating platform that serves both individual and professional investors. They're currently operating in 18 countries in Europe and are still expanding. In just three years they have grown from 40 employees to 200+ employees, with over 30 different nationalities.
They are currently looking for a (Senior) Marketing Analyst who will bring traffic, channel, funnel, conversion and customer data to life by providing meaningful insights, tests, dashboards and reports to contribute to marketing decisions.
You will develop maintain, enrich and profile the marketing database. You will provide input for Marketing Automation, Acquisition, Activation & Retention and make selections/segments for (email) communication.
Furthermore you will:
* Define key performance metrics and set up streamlined reporting and analysis
* Give analytical performance evidence (by monitoring, reporting and testing) as to why we do certain things, thereby challenging and contributing to marketing decisions based on these insights
* Collaborate with the Product and Marketing team
* Initiate deep dive analyses to understand customer behaviour, monitor and report relevant KPI's
What we look for
* Academic background (Bachelor or Master). Preferably a degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or similar quantitative discipline
* 4+ years of experience as a Data Analyst or a similar role
* Excellent command of English
* Advanced knowledge in SQL and hands-on experience of using and setting up Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
* Deep understanding of numbers as well as a very strong business sense
* Knowledge of e-commerce KPI's and how they can be defined
* Demonstrated aptitude and willingness to learn new analytical methods, software applications and tools