Scientific Director, Medial Affairs and Publications
This role is responsible for the strategic direction and development of medical affairs and publications projects with a growing medical communications agency. This role will be highly client facing, oversee a team of 2-3, lead scientific strategy and collaborate cross functionally with internal teams.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead scientific strategy and tactical planning
- Review materials for scientific accuracy and appropriateness.
- Manage and develop team members by providing leadership, strategic support, motivation and mentoring in order to advance their growth and development
- Act as liaison between management, clients, and internal groups.
- Actively participate in brand planning and strategic development
- Develop direction and content for new business.
- Ensure deliverables are completed and client expectations are met.
- Present information in one-on-one and group settings to clients, vendors and internal teams.
- Proactively identify business opportunities for new brands/customers
- Deliver projects that meet the agreed upon objectives, are within the job specifications as defined by client/team and are technically accurate
- Doctorate level degree
- At least 5 years' experience working for a medical communications agency
- Proven success growing and developing client relationships
- Experience includes advisory boards, congresses, manuscripts, abstracts, posters, scientific message platform development, KOL identification, Profiling, Ranking & Engagement.
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Madison Black please visit www.madisonblack.com