Ideally you will have 6-12 months (or more!) of experience in Recruitment in a staffing agency environment, with success as a Candidate Recruiter however, we are also open to anyone with an interest in the Staffing & Recruiting Industry!
What's in it for you:
- A total of 29 Days of PTO in your first full year, including 17 days of regular PTO, 10 paid holidays, and 2 floating holidays.
- Base salary + uncapped commission starting from your first hire. No threshold or minimum required: your earning potential truly is in your hands!
- A transparent, merit-based career progression with fast-track opportunities into management, as well as an extensive individual contributor progression track
- Monthly lunch club incentives at high end restaurants for our top performers
- Incentive trips to popular destinations like Miami and Cancun
- Remote working and flexible schedule, as well as a beautiful SoHo office location
- Medical (with FREE medical plan options), dental, vision, 401k benefits, Commuter benefits
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
If you think you would be a good fit, reach out to us today!
About Specialist Staffing Group (SThree)
Specialist Staffing Group (the US division of SThree) is the global leader in STEM recruitment. With over 45 offices across 15 countries and employing over 2,800 people, SThree operates across multiple brands that specialize in placing the best STEM talent around the world. You will be working with some of the biggest, most innovative, and most exciting companies in the world across as you progress and grow your career. Working in recruitment provides exciting career opportunities and high earning potential. In our Recruitment Consultant sales role you will be pitching to clients who are looking to attract and hire professionals with a niche STEM background.
Why work for us:
- Exceptional training from our dedicated L&D staff.
- Diverse career paths available to suit your skills and interests, which allows you to become an expert in the field you choose.
- You're in control of your career - promotions are based entirely on merit, and you will always know exactly what you need to do in order to achieve your next promotion.
- We are a global organization with opportunities all over the world, with global mobility to 45 offices in 16 different countries, 9 of which are in the US.
- Multi-faceted D&I and corporate social responsibility programs and initiatives
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Madison Black please visit www.madisonblack.com