This is a Scientific Lead opportunity with a growing, privately held, promotional medical communications agency. This role will be responsible for leading 2-3 accounts across a variety of promotional projects. This includes leading medical strategy, partnering with the client and reviewing content.
- Doctorate level degree
- At least 5 years' experience working for a medical communications agency
- Proven success growing and developing client relationships
- Experienced both developing and reviewing promotional content
- Oncology experience is preferred, though not required
- Ability to travel occasionally to client meetings and conferences
- Experienced across advisory boards, speaker programs/training, slide decks, abstracts, posters, scientific message platform development, KOL identification and sales training deliverables
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.