Scientific Director (MB-33984922)
My client, a large privately held agency, is looking to bring on a Scientific Director to their team.
As a Scientific Director, you will be responsible for providing scientific and communication support in scientific affairs and communication to existing accounts. You will be responsible for supporting new business development and encourage organic growth of current clients. You will also develop account strategies and plans.
- Lead the development of oncology deliverables
- Review materials created by junior writers and provide feedback as needed
- Provide strategic insight to Medical and Scientific Services colleagues
- Contribute to the broader training program, particularly regarding writer development, to ensure employees are equipped to exceed clients' expectations and assume greater responsibility for their roles
- Assist with strategic planning for business development activities
- Advanced life sciences degree
- At least 5 years of medcomms agency experience
- Flexibility around core working hours
- 401k with employer match
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage from your first day of employment
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Madison Black please visit www.madisonblack.com