Scientific Team Lead (MB-33680716)
***This is a fully remote position (hybrid working option available) with some travel required (~20% per year)***
Want to create work that will improve lives, to lead and nurture client relationships for high net value accounts, and to have a positive impact on health outcomes around the world? Interested in an exciting role as a Scientific Team Lead? Let's chat!
My client is looking to bring on a motivated individual to lead the day-to-day on their blockbuster oncology drug. They are a MM&M Top 20 Healthcare Advertising agency that partners with some of the biggest pharma companies globally.
- Manage the workload of Scientific Directors, Senior Medical Writers and Medical Writers
- Maintain oversight of all content development processes to ensure that all programs are executed effectively and efficiently, and that all team members are adequately trained
- Attend Financial Review meetings and review newly developed budgets on behalf of the content team
- Provide scientific and strategic background support to all team members as appropriate
- Establish trust and confidence with the client by demonstrating pharmaceutical industry expertise, drive, and competence in delivering on the brand's communication strategy
- Participate in new business growth, both organic and new opportunities
- Participates in recruitment activities as needed
- Advanced life sciences degree: MD, PhD, or PharmD
- At least 8 years of experience working at a medical communications agency
Benefits of working here
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage from your first day of employment
- Competitive salary plus bonus scheme
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Generous amount of paid time off annually + week between Christmas and New Year's off
- Education reimbursement
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Madison Black please visit www.madisonblack.com