Senior Account Executive-Financial Services (Public Relations) (MB-34096223)
One of my favorite Financial Services PR agencies is hiring! (Cannot recommend this place enough)
- Work as a Senior Account Executive (Public Relations) in Financial Services
- Be part of a boutique Financial Services agency with Blue Chip clients, the majority of which have been clients for 10+ years
- Specialization in wealth and asset management if interested
- Focus in Media relations, messaging, and strategy
- Work across 2-3 client accounts
- Hybrid schedule 2X a week in office work (Brooklyn based)
- Approximately 3-5 years of experience in public relations, particularly in the Financial Services sector.
- Prior Experience with wealth and asset management preferred, though not required
- Comfort working in media relations, messaging, strategy, and facilitating client interactions
- Willingness to travel 2 days a week to work in beautiful NYC office
- A desire to learn, grow, and be part of a tight knit and warm culture
- Ability to be independent while also thriving in a team environment, effectively working across departments, and contributing to a positive and inclusive workplace culture.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
A few of the Benefits:
- Work life balance with comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, retirement plans, phone use reimbursement, and four weeks paid time off plus additional holidays
- Fun Social and Cultural Events: At this agency they foster a supportive and engaging work culture. Weekly fun social and cultural events (book clubs, lunches, happy hours) that promote team bonding and celebrate collective achievements.
- Opportunity for growth and professional development through educational workshops and seminars, as well as one on one time with the agency's founders devoted to your goals and development
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Madison Black please visit www.madisonblack.com