Senior Communicatie Specialist
Senior Communications Specialist
Are you an experienced professional that utilizes the power of communications to create opportunities? At SThree we strongly believe that communication is key in enhancing our employee engagement and strengthening our media presence. Therefore, we're excited to hire a Senior Communications Specialist for our Benelux, Spain and Middle East region!
Your scope and added value
As a Senior Communications Specialist at SThree you own the communications strategy, internal and external, and partner with leaders, departments and teams across our region to create and execute a proactive and engaging internal communication strategy and thought leadership campaigns.
Your main focus (70%) will be on leading the development and implementation of all internal communications initiatives. The goal? Keeping colleagues connected and informed, creating a shared understanding of our goals, values and culture in order to drive organizational performance and build brand advocacy. You'll advise our senior leaders on communication initiatives, manage the communications calendar, and assist in the development, creation and distribution of information and materials.
From an external perspective you will monitor developments in our markets and the media to spot relevant thought leadership themes. Together with our PR agency you will create authority content, manage our PR-efforts and position SThree on relevant topics.
Bringing skilled people together to build the future
That is what we do at SThree. The SThree group consists of a family of ten niche recruitment brands globally focusing on STEM industries (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics). In the Benelux, Spain, France and Mena region our candidates and clients engage with SThree through seven brands: Progressive, Computer Futures, Huxley, Real, Global Enterprise Partners, JP Gray and Madison Black.
You will be part of the regional marketing and communications team that supports our business and brands in multiple countries. The team consists of experts with different specialisms and scopes in different locations. You'll report directly into the Head of Marketing and work closely with your colleagues in the region and your global peers.
Just as SThree, and all her brands, you are driven, optimistic and get things done. You are a strategic, hands-on communications specialist with a strong passion for employee engagement.
* Exceptional communication skills: you excel in Dutch and English (verbally and in writing) and can convey complex messages in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
* Project & stakeholder management: you have experience in managing multiple projects, deadlines, suppliers and internal stakeholders at the same time
* Creative: you are innovative in creating creative and compelling content, varying from interviews, videos, newsletters, events, press releases and business updates
* Strategic mindset: you are a self-starter who can translate our business strategy into effective and efficient multi-channel communications strategies
* Relationship builder: you proactively build relationships on all levels - locally and globally, internally and externally
* Education: you have completed a relevant study at HBO- or university level, preferably in communications, marketing or journalism
* Experience: you have at least 6 years of experience in internal or corporate communications
What do we have to offer?
* Opportunities to further develop your talents
* The freedom to pioneer and shape your function * Access to communications peers across the globe
* Hybrid working: combining working from the office with working from home
* Vibrant work environment with great colleagues
* Amazing social drinks and spectacular events
* Five paid volunteer days
* Is it your birthday? Time to celebrate! You'll get half a day off.
* Excellent benefits, such as 25 vacation days, a laptop, mobile phone and a good pension scheme
Are you interested in our role of Senior Communications Specialist at SThree and ready to take your career to the next level? Unleash your full potential and apply now!
We will contact you after your application to get acquainted. Do you prefer more information? Please reach out to Valentijn Glaudemans via +31 (0)20 - 520 7777.
Working at SThree is 'More than a Job. It's a lifestyle