Senior Key Account Manager
Are you a highly motivated, vivid networker who thrives in a fast-paced, diverse and international environment? And do you have experience in Account Management? We are looking for you. Become part of the team.
They have a clear goal: to be the leading partner for pay-after-delivery solutions in the European e-commerce market. And we are right on track: last year was their most successful year to date; our consumer and merchant bases in Europe are rapidly expanding. At the same time, our talented international teams - 250 people working across 9 international offices - are designing new, innovative products that help consumers pay in pace with life. It is an exciting and dynamic time as they experience rapid growth. If you want to join a leading fin-tech company, and if you want to make an international impact, then we want to hear from you.
Key Account Manager
As Key Account Manager, you will drive the company's growth by building, managing and strengthening relationships with a number of our Key clients. Your goal is to create happy users and support our merchants' growth. You are a motivated, entrepreneurial and ambitious commercial minded person, who creates opportunities and is capable of engaging in business and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization. Our ideal candidate is a highly motivated and engaged networker who thrives in a fast-paced, diverse and international environment.
- Build and strengthen relationships with their Key Accounts, decision makers and stakeholders.
- Nurture big deals and have responsibility of our Key Accounts' portfolios and their performance.
- Monitor commercial performance insights and opportunities and share best practices with all stakeholders.
- Work closely together with all stakeholders to gather key data/tools to support and optimise our Key Accounts' growth and happiness;
- Understand Key Accounts' strategies, business model and underlying challenges.
- Serve as main point of contact and escalation point, resolving client issues and complaints.
- Identify new business opportunities for existing merchants.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to support the accounts.
- Prepare, developing, and executing account strategy plans.
- Collaborate with the wider global sales organization.
Our teams consist of intelligent and ambitious, business-focused individuals who are eager to make an impact.
- 5+ years of experience in Account Management in finance or tech enabled services.
- Proven experience in managing large accounts.
- Demonstrated consulting, leadership and client management skills.
- Academic degree preferably in economics/Marketing/Sales.
- You are fluent in both English and Dutch.
- A self-motivated personality that can master a lot of variables and a rapid developing environment.
- A natural talent for taking ownership and driving initiatives over the finish line.
- An outspoken person with excellent presentation skills.
- Positive "can do", hands on attitude, passionate, able to show commitment and to inspire others.