Senior Medical Director
This is a Senior Medical Director opportunity with a leading tier one medical communications agency. This role will lead a high profile multi-million dollar medical affairs oncology account. Main responsibilities include managing a team of 3, collaborating closely with the client as the scientific lead and leading medical strategy.
- Advanced degree - PharmD, PhD or MD preferred
- 7 + years' experience working in scientific services for a medical communications agency
- Strong track record of developing and growing strong client relationships
- Highly strategic background - experienced in developing scientific platforms, landscape analysis and publication plans
- Experienced managing and mentoring junior scientific staff
- Ability to effectively present to senior staff and clients.
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents (clinical study reports, regulatory submissions, and clinical papers).
- Ability to write and review medical communications documents (abstracts, posters, slide decks, whitepapers).
- Demonstrated command of the English language (read, write and speak).
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Madison Black please visit www.madisonblack.com