Senior Medical Writer - Sales Training
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Medical Writer. In this role, you will mentor junior writers, work closely with the client and develop content for a variety of sales training deliverables.
- Developing scientific projects and content as assigned
- Writing and editing pharma training materials, eLearning content, video scripts, magazine articles, and slide presentations
- Work with Client Services team to respond to RFPs and other business development opportunities
- Work alongside Instructional Designers to edit or write scientific copy as needed to an appropriate reading and literacy level for a variety of audiences, including scientific liaisons, healthcare professionals, and pharmaceutical representatives
- Manage external medical writers or thought leader contributors to ensure that content developed is of the highest editorial quality
- Monitor own adherence to budget and utilization rate
- Up to 10% travel
- Advanced degree (PhD, PharmD, MD, MS or MpH preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years' writing and editorial experience
- Experience in pharma sales training
- Excellent language and communication skills
- Understanding of the healthcare industry
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Madison Black please visit www.madisonblack.com