Senior Medical Writer/Associate Scientific Director
This is an opportunity for a Senior Medical Writer or Associate Scientific Director with a leading tier one agency. This is a scientific lead role that will be responsible for a variety of publications and medical affairs projects. Responsibilities include content development, content review, mentorship of Medical Writers and client partnership. Deliverables may include abstracts, posters, whitepapers, manuscripts, slide decks, publication plans, scientific communication platforms, landscape analyses and gap analyses.
· Advanced scientific degree
· 3+ years' experience working in scientific services for a medical communications agency
· Medical affairs or publications experience
· Experienced mentoring junior scientific services staff
· Ability to engage with and develop relationships with key stakeholders
· Ability to effectively present information to senior staff and clients.
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Madison Black please visit www.madisonblack.com