Senior Medical Writer, Publications
This is an exciting opportunity for a seasoned Medical Writer with a background in high science, medical publications! In this role, you will be responsible as the scientific lead on one or more accounts. Deliverables will include abstracts, posters, manuscripts and oral presentations for scientific congresses.
- Doctorate level degree - PharmD, PhD or MD
- 2-3 years' writing and editing experience as a senior medical writer in a medical communications agency and 1-2 years' experience focused on publications deliverables
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents (clinical study reports, regulatory submissions, clinical papers).
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before internal and external stakeholders. Strong ability to build relationships and rapport.
- Knowledge of Datavision and EndNote
- Understanding of ICMJE and GPP guidelines and regulations.
- Ability to write abstracts, posters, manuscripts
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Madison Black please visit www.madisonblack.com