Senior Scientific Director (MB-33881939)
Fully remote with 10-15% travel for work events.
My client, an integrated agency, is looking to add an integral new component to its existing services by adding a Senior Scientific Director to head up expanding business in the therapeutic area of neurology. They provide strategic and tactical services across medical affairs and publications business.
* Lead client calls and facilitate client facing initiatives while leading a team of junior writers to show them how to prepare and execute proper client delivery
* You will mentor and manage junior writers to support them on their career path
* Deliver neurology content directly to clients
* Develop scientific communications platforms
* Lead publications planning
* Develop and review abstracts, posters, congress materials and manuscripts
* Mentor and train junior scientific staff
* An advanced scientific degree
* Minimum of 5 years' experience working at a medical communications agency
* Neurology experience preferred but not required
Benefits of working here
* Great work life balance and flexible schedule
* Fully remote position
* Competitive benefits including an excellent vacation and holiday package
* Friendly, collaborative and collegial team culture
* Growing agency that offers strong progression opportunities
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Madison Black please visit www.madisonblack.com