Senior Scientific Director, Promo Med Ed (MB-34160035)
This is a leadership role responsible for strategic direction, tactical planning and review of high-quality scientific content.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead a variety of commercial projects
- Review materials for scientific accuracy and appropriateness.
- Manage and develop team members by providing leadership, strategic support, motivation and mentoring in order to advance their growth and development
- Act as liaison between management, clients, and internal groups.
- Actively participate in brand planning and strategic development
- Develop direction and content for new business.
- Ensure deliverables are completed and client expectations are met.
- Present information in one-on-one and group settings to clients, vendors and internal teams.
- Proactively identify business opportunities for new brands/customers
- Deliver projects that meet the agreed upon objectives, are within the job specifications as defined by client/team and are technically accurate
- Doctorate level degree
- At least 7 years of experience working for a medical communications agency
- Proven success growing and developing client relationships
- Experience includes advisory boards, speaker programs/training, slide decks, abstracts, posters, scientific message platform development, KOL identification, Profiling, Ranking & Engagement.
Compensation and Benefits:
- $150,000 - $175,000 annual salary, commensurate with candidate experience
- Employee first culture with great work life balance
- Annual bonus based on personal and company performance
- 401K match
- Excellent health, vision and dental coverage
- Generous paid time off package
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Madison Black please visit www.madisonblack.com