Senior Scientific Director (MB-33621048)
This is an exciting opportunity to be responsible for the strategic direction, tactical planning and oversight of tactical execution for a key account. This role will be responsible for managing the scientific team on this account and ensuring the development of exceptionally high-quality scientific content.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead medical strategy and tactical planning
- Partner closely with the client
- Manage and develop team members by providing leadership, strategic support, motivation and mentoring in order to advance their growth and development
- Review materials for scientific accuracy and appropriateness.
- Act as liaison between management, clients, and internal groups.
- Actively participate in brand planning and strategic development
- Develop direction and content for new business.
- Ensure deliverables are completed and client expectations are met.
- Present information in one-on-one and group settings to clients, vendors and internal teams.
- Proactively identify business opportunities for new brands/customers
- Deliver projects that meet the agreed upon objectives, are within the job specifications as defined by client/team and are technically accurate
- Doctorate level degree
- At least 6 years of experience working for a medical communications agency
- Proven success growing and developing client relationships
- Experience managing scientific teams
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Madison Black please visit www.madisonblack.com