sr. Email Marketing Manager
This retail brand is looking for a (Sr.) E-mail Campaign Manager, working on running customer/member campaign mainly via mail, app & push. The CRM team forms - together with the Marcom-, PR-, Design-, VM-, CSR- and CI team - the marketing team of the brand.
As the (Sr.) E-mail Campaign Manager you will be responsible for the day to day management of all Campaign activities which are focused on the customer life cycle (acquire, develop, retain & inspire) in 9 countries. Based on market intelligence, AI and other insights (from the different departments). you will execute customer-oriented marketing campaigns for our different customer segments. You will be reporting into the Global CRM & Loyalty Manager and will work together on the long-term strategic goal of creating an 'effective & efficient contact strategy'.
- Responsible for effective and efficient email, push & SMS campaigns
- Marketing automation: creating atomization in templates, audiences, recommendations and journeys
- Personalization: focusing on relevance and sending the right message at the right time, to the right customer by means of e.g. AI recommendations
- Campaign strategy: managing strategy for promotional and seasonal campaigns trough alignment with the different departments, countries and our suppliers.
- Test & Learn: managing and coordination of the testplanning for both push and email
- Managing performance: collecting & influencing the email, sms and push campaign performance. Reporting on it supported by campaign dashboards and our CI data analyst
- End to end planning: responsible for planning, briefing and executing all CRM campaigns supported by email & push marketeers
- Troubleshooting: making sure operational problems regarding email, SMS & push platform (Selligent) are solved
- Leadgen: drive & coordinate lead gen, re-engagement and suppression activities to keep our contactable base active and growing
- Coaching & educating our Email & Push marketeers
- Always on the lookout for new possibilities & initiatives to improve our campaigns, communication channels and KPIs
The ideal CANDIDATE:
- We are looking for a Campaign/Digital Channel professional with minimum a Bachelors degree in Marketing / Communication / Business Studies.
- At least 3 years working experience in a comparable campaign management position, preferably in the retail industry. Experience with Selligent is an advantage.
- Strong background and proof of driving conversion, and knowledge of A-B testing and lead gen strategies
- Experience in analyzing data, building and interpreting reports
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (written and spoken)