SVP, Associate Creative Director, Copy - HCP/DTC
SVP, Associate Creative Director, Copy - HCP/DTC - NYC/Remote
My client, a prominent healthcare advertising agency, located in NYC is seeking to add a talented SVP, Associate Creative Director to their energetic team. They are offering a competitive salary, excellent benefits, remote flexibility (including full-time remote) and a fun collaborative environment. For more information regarding this unique opportunity, read on!
Responsibilities for SVP, Associate Creative Director:
- Knowledge of product, market & position ensures sound strategic planning, timely & accurate implementation, good service, financial control and a solid client relationship
- Places emphasis on quality control and adherence to deadlines
- Participates in development of Brand personality, positioning, and creative briefs
- Helps set priorities and manages workloads so that assignments are completed within agreed upon time frames
- Ensures the account team member thoroughly understand creative concepts so that they are committed to selling them to the client
Qualifications for SVP, Associate Creative Director:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 10+ years experience writing within an agency
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience with digital projects preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 1-2 years management experience a must
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply!
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Madison Black please visit www.madisonblack.com