This is a key leadership opportunity with a tier one, full-service agency. This role sits within the agency's leadership team and will be involved in decisions on the wider agency's direction, strategy, internal initiatives and business development. Responsibilities will include close client partnership, management of a team of 10, strategic development, tactical planning and oversight of the business to ensure effective execution. This role will partner cross functionally with internal teams to ensure consistent execution of brand strategy and scientific excellence.
- Advanced degree (PhD, PharmD or MD preferred)
- 8+years' experience working in scientific services in a medical communications agency setting
- Proven success pitching for new business
- Experience managing, training, and mentoring junior staff
- Proven success developing and growing scientific teams
- Experience developing medical strategy, tactical plans and reviewing tactical deliverables
- Proven ability to develop strong partnerships with both internal and external stakeholders
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Madison Black please visit www.madisonblack.com