As a UX Designer you will be responsible for digital design at a new team, and work together with designers, developers and product owners.
Once here you will...
- ● Be responsible for the UX/UI within the end-to-end product and service workflow.
- ● Collaborate with Designers, Developers and Product Owners on the vision and execution.
- ● Conceptualize and define new flows and features, including the presentation and rationals.
- ● Contribute and develop the platform's style guides and design systems.
- ● Help organize and participate in user research, like user tests.
- ● Design UI components and work with development team to ensure quality of execution.
- ● Be embedded with and part of the development team, owning UX and UI from definition nd design up to and including implementation.
- ● Promote startup mentality, design thinking and user-centered design principles within the organization.
Relevant experience & Mindset
- ● An entrepreneurial spirit: ability to initiate work yourself and proactively improve processes competencies and tools.
- ● 3+ years' experience working on digital platforms and products.
- ● Can work independently, with coaching of a seniors / leads designers.
- ● Ability to clearly present ideas, processes and design decisions to development and design teams.
- ● Ability to distill problems and data models into usable and delightful experiences.
- ● Ability to make design decisions that are informed by data and qualitative insights.
- ● Experience with prototyping to quickly validate and share ideas.
- ● A strong preference to work in dynamic and agile environments.