This is a key leadership opportunity with a top tier one, full-service agency. This role sits within the agency's leadership team and will be involved in decisions on the wider agency's direction, strategy, internal initiatives and business development. In this role, you will be the scientific lead for a key medical affairs rheumatology account. Responsibilities will include close client partnership, management of a team of 5, strategic development, tactical planning and oversight of the business to ensure effective execution. This role will partner cross functionally with internal teams to ensure consistent execution of brand strategy and scientific excellence.
- Advanced degree (PhD, PharmD or MD preferred)
- 8+years' experience working in scientific services in a medical communications agency setting
- Rheumatology expertise
- Experience managing, training, mentoring and reviewing content
- Experience developing medical strategy, tactical plans and reviewing tactical deliverables
- Strong communication
- Proven ability to develop client relationships
- Proven success pitching for new business
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.