VP, ACD, Copy - HCP - NYC/Remote
VP, Associate Creative Director, Copy - HCP - NYC/Remote
My client, a mid-size healthcare advertising agency, located in New York City is looking to add a talented VP, Associate Creative Director, Copy to their energetic and innovative team. They are offering a competitive salary, excellent benefits, flexible working (including full-time remote!) and a fun collaborative culture. For more information regarding this unique opportunity, read on!
Responsibilities for VP, Associate Creative Director:
- Knowledge of product, market & position ensures sound strategic planning, timely & accurate implementation, good service, financial control and a solid client relationship
- Places emphasis on quality control and adherence to deadlines
- Participates in development of brand personality, positioning, and creative briefs
- Helps set priorities and manages workloads so that assignments are completed within agreed upon time frames
- Ensures the account team member thoroughly understand creative concepts so that they are committed to selling them to the client
- Managing and mentoring a team of junior writers
Qualifications for VP, Associate Creative Director:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 10+ years experience writing within a healthcare agency
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience with digital projects preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 1-2 years management experience a plus
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.