VP, Medical Director - Promo Med Ed (MB-33953491)
My client, a top med comms agency, is looking for a VP, Medical Director - Promo Med Ed to join the team to lead medical strategy and content development for an AOR blockbuster drug account.
As a VP, Medical Director you will lead the scientific teams for this brand and will oversee the scientific integrity of their projects. You will have overall scientific accountability for all aspects of the finished products and must understand the strategy for the brand and projects. As a senior member, you will be responsible for content creation as needed and ensuring your direct reports are developing high quality work in a timely manner.
What you'll do:
- Ensure well-rounded quality support of client businesses (medically accurate, strategic, engaging, visually appealing)
- Lead day-to-day science activities and supervise science team members for multiple accounts
- Engage in client interaction including running teleconferences and client meetings, answering questions regarding content, attend meetings, and demonstrate knowledge of content
- Delegate, supervise, and review scientific pieces to ensure high-level deliverables
- Be the scientific point-person for all matters relating to content and be skilled in the translation of basic and clinical science into strategic and educational content
- Collaborate with different agency departments
- Provide proactive written recommendations to client on a regular basis
- Participate in recruitment efforts as necessary
What you'll need:
- An advanced life sciences degree
- At least 7 years of experience in a medical communications agency
- Experience in multiple therapeutic areas
- Experience in managing multiple teams and client accounts
- 401k plan with employer matching
- Generous PTO policy
- Flexible work schedule
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Madison Black please visit www.madisonblack.com