Title: 3D Visual Merchandiser (Contract)
Duration: Initial 3 month contract, likely to extend
Hours: Standard 40 hour workweek
Other: Full benefits are available!
Our client, a leading luxury beauty brand in Manhattan, is seeking a 3D Visual Merchandising Designer to create 3D visuals and renderings for various store elements.
The Designer will join a team of creatives emphasizing the consumer experience, out-of-the-box creativity, and quick turnaround. Final products will be standalone cosmetic point-of-purchase displays, in-store designs, and merchandising fixtures that you will design from start to finish.
- True hybrid, skilled in graphic design, visual merchandising, 3D rendering, and industrial design
- Understands the consumer and human-product interactions
- Able to think holistically
- Resonates with both the technical and aesthetic elements of visual merchandising
- Design standalone cosmetics POP displays, product stands, item displays, retail fixtures, and in-store installations
- Create 3D renderings for various VM projects
- Manage and organize files of all products in a cosmetics line
- Create interesting, eye-catching installations and 3D displays
- 5+ years of professional visual merchandising design experience
- Experience with visual merchandising, graphic design, AND industrial or architectural design
- Proficient use of Rhino, InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- *Professional beauty / cosmetics industry experience
- Portfolio highlighting previous installations and visual merchandising projects
- Experience working with specialty multi-channel retailers strongly preferred
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.