A/V System Designer
Our client, a fast-growing technology design firm, is looking for an A/V System Designer to join their team, for a long-term contract in Brooklyn, NY!
The candidate will be contributing to the project development and design of technology systems for a variety of the company's clients, such as venues, fashion shows, restaurants, and events.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in the commercial/residential technology engineering environment.
- Must have a background knowledge in A/V.
- Proficient in AutoCAD.
- Able to read and understand architectural blueprints and technical specifications.
- Maintain engineering project files and then design the layout of A/V material.
- Periodically attend sales meetings with clients and their project design team to assist in the creation works and working budgets.
- Audio video system design, preparation of estimates and quotes, and documentation to include working drawings, diagrams, and schematics in various formats.
- Proficient working with wireless network components; routers, access points, managed and unmanaged switches, and network controllers.
- Temp to perm position, an initial 1-year long contract to start.
- Full Benefits are offered to all Madison Black contractors!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.