Associate Creative Director, Copy - HCP - NJ
My client, a top-tier health-care advertising agency, located in North New Jersey is looking to add a talented Associate Creative Director of Copy to their growing team. The ideal candidate must have 8+ years of HCP experience and management experience a plus.
They are offering a competitive salary, excellent benefits, unlimited PTO and a family friendly environment. This opportunity would be leading content development, managing junior writers, developing client relationships and working across a variety of accounts. For more information regarding this exciting opportunity, read on!
Responsibilities for the Associate Creative Director:
- Knowledge of product, market & position ensures sound strategic planning, timely & accurate implementation, good service, financial control and a solid client relationship
- Places emphasis on quality control and adherence to deadlines
- Participates in development of Brand personality, positioning, and creative briefs
- Helps set priorities and manages workloads so that assignments are completed within agreed upon time frames
- Ensures the account team member thoroughly understand creative concepts so that they are committed to selling them to the client
Qualifications for the Associate Creative Director:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 8+ years within a health-care advertising agency
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience with digital projects preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 1-2 year's management experience a must
To be considered for this unique opportunity, please apply directly or contact Nicole Garay at (212) 294-1395
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.