Associate Creative Director, Copy - HCP - PA
My client, a top-tier health-care advertising agency, located in the Philadelphia area is looking to add a talented Associate Creative Director to their energetic and collaborative team. They are offering a competitive salary, excellent benefits, unlimited PTO and a work hard/play hard culture. For more information regarding this unique opportunity, read on!
Responsibilities for Associate Creative Director:
- Knowledge of product, market & position ensures sound strategic planning, timely & accurate implementation, good service, financial control and a solid client relationship
- Places emphasis on quality control and adherence to deadlines
- Participates in development of Brand personality, positioning, and creative briefs
- Helps set priorities and manages workloads so that assignments are completed within agreed upon time frames
- Ensures the account team member thoroughly understand creative concepts so that they are committed to selling them to the client
- Responsible for managing and mentoring junior writers
Qualifications for Associate Creative Director:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 10+ years of HCP experience a must
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience with digital projects preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 1-2 years management experience a must
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply directly or contact Nicole Garay at (212) 294-1395.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.