Associate Creative Director, Copy - NYC
My client, a top-tier healthcare advertising agency, located in New York City is seeking to add an Associate Creative Director to their growing team. The ACD will be the key day-to-day point of contact and partner for Account Management in defining and executing the promotional plan. They are offering a competitive salary, excellent benefits and generous PTO. For more information, read on!
- Oversight of the book of business for a brand or brands handled by his/her creative team
- In partnership with the ACD, Art, ensures the quality of ideation and execution of all work across assigned brands
- Partners with Medical to maintain the highest level of scientific accuracy in development of promotional work, as well as exploration of new opportunities based upon the data
- Crafts superior promotional copy, including messages, concepts, and campaigns
- Has the strategic acumen to complete the Creative Brief for conceptual assignments, and refine it with input from Creative Director, Medical, Account, and Strategy
- Takes a key role in developing and presenting new business pitches
- Serves as a senior creative lead for the extended agency team; value recognized by the client
- Partners with Studio, Digital, and Presentation to help establish and maintain the highest possible standards of execution for all materials across media
- Discovers and delivers enrichment opportunities for the department and the agency; enhances agency-wide initiatives such as Start Class
- Evaluates creative ideation and execution; provides perspective for enhancement of team skill set and expertise
- Exceptional creative ideation and evaluation skills, with the facility to work across media and audiences
- Expertise and understanding of the regulatory and business environment of healthcare communications
- Able to conceive and deliver strong presentations, whether on creative, strategic, or agency educational topics
- Bachelors degree required
- 8+ years in healthcare communications experience
- Management experience a plus
For more information regarding this exciting opportunity, please contact Nicole Garay at (212) 294-1395.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.