The Associate Director, Content + Strategy will join an agile and fast-paced cross-departmental team that conceives and manages branded content campaigns for a wide range of Beauty, Fashion and Retail advertisers across the portfolio. Reporting to the Director of content + Strategy, the Associate Director will play a crucial role in ideating compelling content that aligns with the sensibilities and advertiser objectives for all brands.
- Manage incoming RFP's and new business opportunities with regard to branded content proposals.
- Work with Client Activation team to oversee the creation and deployment of post-sale concepts across platforms (articles, galleries, listicles, and video).
- Have a close relationship with editorial staff of all brands, but with a particular focus on Fashion and Lifestyle brands. This includes attending editorial analytics, and brainstorming meetings.
- You have a bachelor's degree and 3-6 years in a digital media environment. Agency, one or more years of content marketing for fashion, beauty and/or retail company a bonus but not required.
- Familiarity with working in or with large organizations, leading projects to completion with strong creativity and management skills, and liaising effectively with both internal and external counterparts.
- You can easily receive, manage, and distill information into output that is clear, concise, and easily digested by your internal counterparts and external clients. You live by prioritization and organization.
- You look at the world through a creative lens, and are energized by brainstorming sessions with your peers. You push yourself to think outside the box and discover new and innovative ways of approaching challenges and RFP's from advertising partners.
- You love beauty and fashion - whether you're your own makeover guinea pig or you're glued to runway trends and beauty bloggers' Instagram's. #OOTD is regularly in your vocabulary and you know no two red lipsticks are created equal.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.