Associate Scientific Director - Promotional - NJ/Remote
My client, a global promotional agency, located in New Jersey is seeking to add an Associate Scientific Director to their rapidly growing team. They are seeking motivated professionals with a passion for delivering timely, clinically relevant and scientifically rigorous educational messages. For more information, read on!
Responsibilities for the Associate Scientific Director:
- Develop original clinical content including monographs, newsletters and slide decks across multiple delivery platforms within budget and time-line
- Build working relationships with clients and KOLs
- Re-purpose client-supplied materials for use in custom promotional and educational programs for health care professionals
- Interpret clinical data with in order to communicate an understanding of that data both verbally and in writing
Qualifications for the Associate Scientific Director:
- PharmD, PhD or MD required
- 3+ year's within a Medical Communications agency
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience within multiple therapeutic areas
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please contact Nicole Garay at (212) 294-1395.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.