Job Title: Brand Strategist
Location: New York, NY
Hours: Standard 40 hour workweek
Profile This position demands a unique blend of analytic rigor and fearless imagination - the ability to cultivate meaningful insights that inspire new-to-world possibilities. The ideal candidate possesses a passion for brands, deep empathy for a wide range of stakeholders and an inherent ability to simplify disparate inputs into actionable frameworks, strategies and designs. The ideal candidate is also a self-starter and versatile leader who represents on a cross-functional team and guides them to deliver smart, people-centered solutions.
The Role As a Brand Strategist, you will help shape and unify corporate brand experiences across multiple touch-points. You'll be responsible for helping an interdisciplinary team to translate insights into brand positioning and organizing principles, architectures, and foundations for expression - bringing the company to life - driving brand expressions that are distinct across the competitive landscape.
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree a plus.
- A minimum of 10-16 year's experience.
- Experience with corporate brand identities required.
- Should possess change agency and business partnership skills at all levels of the organization including sensitivity to different cultures and interests.
- Demonstrated practitioner of design thinking and having delivered business outcomes with it.
- Experience using customer insights to extend value, loyalty and to develop new, cohesive brand stories and enable fresh brand experiences.
- Proven results crafting simple and actionable strategies for complex problems.
- Ability to build trust even when communicating a dissenting viewpoint.
- Excellent writing and synthesis skills.
- Able to influence senior management decisions regarding design strategy and lead key discussions. Ability to collaborate across functions to build brand alignment and ensure cohesive brand experiences (business units, internal communications, product, services and solutions).
- Up to date knowledge of the evolving role of brands in the digital space desired.
- Proficient with current software e.g. Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
*This position is based in New York City with a travel requirement of up to 25%.*
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.