TITLE: Freelance Brand Writer
DURATION: Initial 8 month contract, likely to extend
HOURS: Standard 40 hour workweek
This role is within the internal Design team at a major Pharmaceutical company working across all business groups: Consumer, Pharma, Medical Devices and Corporate. The design team collaborates with business partners across the global organization to apply design thinking to drive transformation for the health and well-being of all who use the products and services. The Brand Writer, has a proven track record of solving business and brand challenges through engaging stories and messaging.
- You will help the development of relevant, strategic and creative communications across the organization.
- Define program approaches and assist in deﬁning objectives.
- Develop written concepts that are equally bold, clear and suitable for our business.
- Assess and improve processes and / or methodologies.
- Manage multiple projects with critical deadlines.
- You are as confident helping an executive leader draft a messaging matrix as you are developing brand voice, producing a thought-leadership piece or outlining and storyboarding a video concept.
- A Bachelor's Degree in a related ﬁeld.
- 5 to 7 years of experience working with brands big or small and can demonstrate a range of work in a portfolio during an interview.
- Demonstrate strong visual, written, and oral communication skills.
- Prepared for a 100% hands-on writing role.
- Portfolio link MUST be included on each resume.
Full benefits are offered for all Madison Black contractors!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.