Creative Director, Copy, Top NYC Healthcare Advertising Agency
My client, a leading healthcare advertising agency, located in New York City is currently looking for an outstanding Creative Director to provide creative leadership and set creative standards for the entire brand.
In this position you will contribute to the development of client relationships through communication and excellent work. You will work with Account Services to lead and manage all aspects of client relationships. You will help develop strategic initiatives, develop quality products and services consistent with all contracts and agreements, assist managing financial and budget execution, and be responsible for the growth of client revenue.
Responsibilities for the Creative Director:
- Present work selling ideas both internally and to clients
- Work with clients on effective creative development
- Manage contracts and projects with clients
- Manage the team for timely service for all accounts.
- Manage the financial side of the client relationship. This includes compliance to the contract, billings, write-offs, etc.
- Work effectively with other departments on client's business-creative vision
- Ensure strong communication between the team and clients to maintain relationships and effective management
- Provide direction and developmental support to creative team
- Participate in new business and pitch activity as needed
- Act as hands-on copywriter as needed
Requirements for the Creative Director:
- 10+ years creative experience in advertising
- 3-5 years in senior management capacity
- Background in copy-writing
- Understanding of client's business/category
- Understanding of current communications technology and media channels. Able to use them creatively to meet marketing objectives with a focus on digital media
- Able to develop and drive unique marketing solutions for clients
- Prior experience in business development and success proving strategic and conceptual skills. Must possess strong creative vision commensurate with company's creative expectations
- Strong communication skills
- Success managing cross-functional team
For more information regarding this exciting opportunity, please contact Nicole Garay at 212-294-1395
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.