As a Data architect you ensure the company's technology and business objectives are enabled by the data management landscape. You are responsible for setting up and running a scalable data environment. As a Data architect you lead progress to a more efficient use of data within the organization. You detail and drive implementation of data principles in order to grow the business. You work together with the architecture team to ensure a coherent and efficient IT landscape. You are providing data architecture expertise to the enterprise architecture board, enabling informed joint decisions on data tooling and processes.
- Identify current and future data requirements, propose new system and tooling ideas, and identify technology opportunities to enable business growth and efficiency;
- Design and realize an efficient and coherent data management landscape;
- Lead the design and implementation of data management principles;
- Provide data architecture expertise to the enterprise architecture board.
- Broad knowledge of IT systems, familiar with a wide range of IT systems used for ecommerce;
- Deep knowledge of data (warehouse) tools, experience with implementing the single source of truth principle in a company;
- New technology focus, comprehend rapidly the functions and capabilities of new technology;
- Process orientation, builds repeatable and usable processes and systems;
- Demonstrated reporting skills, including architecture and process visualization.