Position: Data Engineer - Mid to Senior Level
Location: Seattle, Washington
My client is looking for a strong technical contributor with a background in software development to create intelligent data driven systems and pipelines!!
As a Data Engineer, you will be responsible for all phases of the development cycle: design, implementation, testing, and release. You will leverage your deep knowledge and experience to provide technical leadership for the team, take ideas from zero to completion, and provide the bridge between raw data and actionable business insights.
- Build and maintain highly-scalable ETL pipelines and data-driven systems
- Work closely with business stake holders, data analysts and machine learning engineers to productionalize analytic solutions
- Design and implement new data pipelines to support business analysts and data scientists
- Design and build infrastructure to support our petabyte scale data lake
Team: Fast Moving, Developer Driven, friendly and collaborative.
- Data engineer background with experience building and shipping highly scalable distributed systems on cloud platforms (AWS/Azure/GCP) and database technologies (SQL/NoSQL/column-oriented datastores/distributed databases)
- Experience with the Big Data ecosystem (Hadoop/Hive/Spark/Presto/Airflow)
- Proven track record of leading and delivering large projects independently
- Proven ability to learn new technologies quickly
- A degree (BS/MS+) in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- Experience with Hive, Spark, Presto, Airflow and or Python a plus
No sponsorship offered for this role.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.