Are you a Data Scientist who is looking to join an awesome startup environment, with massive resources and room for growth?
I am working with a top ranked fashion e-commerce company that is looking for a stellar Data Scientist to join their growing team in NYC! This is a full time opportunity located in New York, New York.
You'll be building software solutions that enhance the marketing activity of the company by using ML and Advanced Statistical Models. You must come with strong experience in Python, Java, C++ or a similar object oriented programming language.
Experience working in production level code is also a huge must, as the work you'll get to do here will go through to production and make a serious impact on this organization.
Details for the role:
- Work with large complex data sets and solve hard biz problems using advanced ML techniques. Conduct end to end analysis as well that includes presentations.
- Prototype and productionalize ML pipelines specifically in the digital marketing space.
- Collaborate with other Data Scientists and Engineers to build efficient data products and look for opportunities to bring your technical vision alive - Ex: Identify opportunities for, design, and assess improvements for the current and upcoming projects.
- Research and develop analysis, forecasting, and optimization methods to improve marketing effectiveness.
- MS degree holder in a quant fied
- Fluency with python, java, C++ or another object oriented programming language.
- 2 years at least of hands on experience with ML on large datasets. Experience with Bayesian Inference and Reinforcement Learning is a huge bonus!
- Experience with distributed computing (Hadoop/Hive, Spark).
- You have a passport and can travel internationally with the team when necessary.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.