Title: Digital Director
Length: 5 month with possibility to convert to full-time
This position is responsible for working with the Vice President Digital / Online Creative and team to provide strategic creative solutions and to develop a holistic consumer journey across multiple platforms for the brand. The position works closely with global digital / online creative team, global brand creative teams, global marketing, global affiliate markets, and external agencies on the development of digital marketing programs that contribute to the achievement of strategic brand marketing objectives. An analytical and strategic thinker is required to identify new opportunities.
This role covers a wide range of disciplines, with a focus on evolving the digital, social & e-commerce campaigns. This role requires hands-on design skills, conceptualizing, and ability to multi-task, and in-depth technical understanding to effectively lead and manage any given project.
- Elevate brand as a digital leader with innovative creative executions
- Work in partnership with Global Creative, Global Marketing and the Online Division
- Work closely with the global affiliates to develop programs that best meet the needs of the markets.
- Develop strategic global advertising campaigns across all platforms including digital, mobile, social out-of-home and in-store to create multi-channel awareness and to increase profitability
- Oversee and coordinate in conjunction with other team members the development of digital marketing calendar that takes into account offline marketing and .com marketing initiatives.
- Oversee all aspects of production from a budget to schedule
- Understand the Digital / Social / E-com competitive arena, and bring new ideas to the table based on competitive review of the digital marketplace.
- Act as a creative conduit across multiple departments to provide creative solutions to support the brand's needs
- Ensure that all creative reinforces brand's prestige position and uphold its equity.
- Oversee the communication with internal creative team as well as external agencies to drive creative development to ensure on time deliverables.
- Candidate should have 4+ years of experience with at least 3 years in fast paced digital environment.
- Strong graphic design background including concept development and art direction
- Demonstrated expertise designing for the following: digital campaigns across web & mobile, online / mobile banner creative, social media, product launches and a great working knowledge of e-commerce
- Deep knowledge of digital production software/tools/techniques/processes (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, image compression, HTML5)
- Digital Media experience with ability to work with agencies to develop digital media plans and insure proposed plans represent brand priorities and reflect the best negotiated rates
- Innovative-willingness to experiment with new concepts and approaches. Comes up with creative solutions to difficult problems. Ability to source new vendors, technology and platforms
- Needs to thrive in a fast paced environment, oversee multiple projects, have attention to detail and work well with cross functional teams
- Strong communication skills to able to present - Clearly communicates expectations. Can relate to a range of people spanning business to creative to technical discipline
- Digital integration into a bricks & mortar is a plus
- Strong knowledge of social platforms, especially Instagram
- Print experience
- Ability to show and demonstrate strategy/concepts you previous came out with (not just finished products)
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.