As an Enterprise architect you ensure the company's technology and business objectives are enabled by the IT landscape. You organise, simplify, and maintain an IT landscape according to a clearly defined IT strategy. As an Enterprise architect you lead progress to a more efficient technology operation, better ROI on IT investments, and more flexibility to support and grow the business. You manage a team of 2 to 4 architects and protect the coherency of their work. You are the main responsible for the enterprise architecture board, informing management and jointly making decisions on a broad set of IT investments.
- Identify current and future IT requirements, propose new product ideas, system solutions, and technology opportunities to enable business growth and efficiency;
- Develop architectural diagrams to create overview and support the IT operation;
- Develop a clear IT strategy, ensuring a coherently organized and maintained IT landscape;
- Increase efficiency and flexibility of the technology operation;
- Manage a team of 2 to 4 architects, and protect the coherency of their work;
- Prepare architectural decisions for the enterprise architecture board.
- Broad knowledge of IT systems, familiar with a wide range of IT systems used for ecommerce;
- New technology focus, comprehend rapidly the functions and capabilities of new technology;
- Process orientation, builds repeatable and usable processes and systems;
- Demonstrated reporting skills, including architecture and process visualization.