Title: Freelance Graphic Designer
Duration: 1 year, likely to extend
Location: Manhattan, NY
Hours: 40 hours per week in office
Reports to: Director, In-Store Experience & Visual Merchandising
An iconic shoe retailer is looking for a Freelance Graphic Visual Designer, to join their creative department toward the creation of elevated, forward thinking branding and marketing projects. In this fast-paced environment, the Graphic Designer will work on unique and compelling print marketing assets, signage and collateral for in-store retail. This position is vital to the success of the brand and the candidate must show a deep understanding of sneaker/athletic apparel market.
Design lead for creative projects, from concept to execution.
- In-store marketing
- Store window creative
- 2D and 3D dimensional displays
- Brand events
- Special projects
- Must be able to build files for final output/production in multiple formats
- Understanding of print production and asset delivery
- Demonstrates a high understanding of typography, visual hierarchy, color theory and design principals
- Ability to collaborate, take direction from multiple leads and meet tight deadlines
- Experience working both independently and in a team oriented, collaborative environment
- Minimum of 3 years of agency or in-house creative team experience (Retail preferred)
- Leadership/management experience preferred
- Thorough knowledge of conceptual design, production and printing
- Expert use of Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.