- Manages multiple company websites with overall front-end site support and maintenance
- Configure, test and maintain installed extensions for the Magento platform.
- Research new online communication tools and practices
- SEO/SEM knowledge needed. Responsible for optimizing all web properties for search engine performance.
- Communicates with internal stakeholders and vendors to ensure quality and performance of company websites and eCommerce sites
- Assists with setting standards and creating best practice guidelines for internal users, and ensures site-wide content conforms to established standards
- Monitors site to identify and address performance issues: cross-browser, platform and device compatibility issues
Preferred Skills /Experienced Required:
- 4-5+ years experience in web programming (front end & back end). SEO/SEM management
- Program experience: Shopify, Magento
- Background fashion/beauty company experience is a PLUS
- Graphic Design skills is a PLUS
- Must have a working knowledge of PHP/SQL, HTML, CSS, and content management systems; ability to modify/update contents
- Strong Design/Creative Ability
- Familiar with API Integration
- Strong knowledge of digital design principles, usability and UX principles and branding best practices
- Working knowledge of all major web browsers and plugins.
- Must be creative, organized, and able to conceptualize on your own.
- Effective collaboration with copywriters, designers, developers and other internal stakeholders
- Must be detail oriented with excellent organizational skills and have the ability to prioritize
- Ability to work both independently of and cooperatively with team members
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.