Our client, a major retail company based in Manhattan, is looking for a Front-End Developer/Web Designer to join their expanding creative team. The Front-End Developer/Web Designer will serve as a key creative team member involved in the seasonal creation and production of retail microsites. They will also be responsible for understanding site architecture, user interfaces and independently navigate the creative process.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience
- Expert knowledge of html5, scss, jquery, git/gitlab, grunt, responsive design (foundation), accessibility, Photoshop, cross browser/device development and support for IE11
- Thorough understanding of web production and industry best practices
- Ability to think creatively, strategically and technically, and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently.
- Must be self-motivated, team oriented, have a collaborative approach to creative development and possess a positive attitude
- Excellent attention to detail & strong communication skills
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.