We are recruiting for a Graphic Designer within the 2D/Graphic Design team. In this role, you will use your excellent design skills and utilize Design Thinking to deliver project work and key initiatives across multiple . The Graphic Designer will handle many projects at one time, many with critical deadlines, and will successfully deliver well-crafted, distinctive and quality designs for all projects and programs such as packaging, communications, digital, product and environmental design.
This position also assumes ownership of certain aspects of the project or program, independently manages work load and coordinates deadlines in a collaborative and cross-functional environment. This position is up to 75% hands-on design in a collaborative and supportive environment.
- Four-to-seven years of design-related experience is required.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Design or a related field is required.
- Delivers excellent design to multiple projects or programs; achieves team targets and individual goals through successful execution of project objectives.
- Fluency in Adobe CSS (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) is required.
- Understanding environmentally responsible design is required.
- Demonstrated strong visual, written and oral communication skills to execute project briefs is required.
Fundamental Application Requirements:
- A portfolio link must be included in the resume or candidate will not be considered and will be disqualified.
- All resumes must be submitted in PDF format to be considered.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.